2006年3月30日 星期四

《MV》The call~



這是另一個不錯的男孩團體~



Backstreet Boys 新好男孩



第四張專輯Black & Blue



個人覺得很讚啦~



聽聽看吧~



檔案還是一樣頗大~



等等吧~!



-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-







-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-





The call電話



"Hello?"”喂?”

"Hi, it's me...what's up baby?, I sorry listen, I'm gonna be late tonight so don't stay up and wait for me ok ?"

”嗨!是我…你還好嗎?跟你說,對不起,我今天會晚回來,別等我了,知道嗎?”

"Where are you ?"”你在哪兒?”

"Say that again...you're really dropping out...I think my battery must be low... listen , if you can hear me we're going to a place nearby alright... gotta go !

”你說甚麼?你的聲音愈來愈不清楚…我想是電話沒電了…要是你聽見我的話,我們要到附近一個地方去…先這樣!”

Let me tell you the story 'bout the call that changed my destiny .

讓我告訴你一個故事,那是一通改變了我一生的電話。

Me and my boys went out just to end up in misery .

我和朋友那晚出去是場錯誤,

was about to go home when there she was standing in front of me .

正當我要回家的時候,她站在我面前。

I said hi , I got a little place nearby , wanna go ?

我打了招呼,她問我要不要到附近一個好地方去。

I should've said no , someone's waiting for me .

我應該說不,該告訴她有人在家等我。

but I called my girl up and said...

但我卻打電說告訴女朋友說…



(Chorus .)

Listen baby I'm sorry . Just wanna tell you don't worry .

聽我說寶貝,只想告訴你別擔心。

I will be late , don't say up and wait for me .

我會晚回家,別等我,先睡吧。

Say again ... you're dropping up ... my battery is low .

你說甚麼…你的聲音愈來愈不清楚…我電話沒電了。

Just so you know , we're going to a place nearby . Gotta go !

只是要告訴你,我們還要到附近一個地方去,先這樣。



Now tow years gone , nothing gets won .

兩年過去了,一切仍然於事無補。

I can't take it back , what's done in done .

我無法改變過去所做的。

One of ger friends found out that she wasn't my only one .

她的朋友發現,她並不是我的唯一。

And it eats me from inside that she's not by my side .

她不在我身旁使我極為痛苦。

Just because I made that call and lied .

這一切就因為我打了那通電話。



(re Chorus .)

Let me tell you the story 'bout the call that changed my destiny .

讓我告訴你一個故事,那是一通改變了我一生的電話。

Me and my boys went out just to end up in misery .

我和朋友那晚出去是場錯誤,

was about to go home when there she was standing there in front of me .

正當我要回家的時候,她站在我面前。

I said hi , I got a little place nearby , gotta go !

我打了招呼,她問我要不要到附近一個好地方去…先這樣吧!



(re Chorus .)





沒有留言:

張貼留言